Question from dragonkyn20

Master Prototype trophy on Hard Game +?

is it possible to unlock the trophy on a new game +, or do I have to beat it from scratch?

T3RM1N470R117 answered:

Yes you can. In fact, I beat the game on normal, and went through on hard on New Game+. Ended up getting the Platinum trophy on my 2nd playthrough. The whip fist is extremely effective against all the Evolved because you can just keep them at a distance with the heavy attack.
1 0

Answers

Enriquebush answered:

Ya you can use the + game i had it on easy before i put it on hard and it had all weapons
0 0

churchcody answered:

New Game Plus+ carries over all progress ability & level data from the previous save file, so any progress/ability trophies can still be earned without losing any progress on them. Please note that certain trophies - like reaching the max level of 23 - might be easier to achieve in a New Game+ as you can re-earn the EP from story missions. It is also possible to start a fresh game on Hard Mode and earn all the trophies on the first completion of the game.
0 0

Shadow_Emerald answered:

You can get the trophy with New Game +. You can get it from Hard Game + or Insane Game +
0 1