Master Prototype trophy on Hard Game +?

1. is it possible to unlock the trophy on a new game +, or do I have to beat it from scratch?

User Info: dragonkyn20

dragonkyn20 - 4 years ago

1. Yes you can. In fact, I beat the game on normal, and went through on hard on New Game+. Ended up getting the Platinum trophy on my 2nd playthrough. The whip fist is extremely effective against all the Evolved because you can just keep them at a distance with the heavy attack.

User Info: T3RM1N470R117

T3RM1N470R117 - 4 years ago 1 0

1. Ya you can use the + game i had it on easy before i put it on hard and it had all weapons

User Info: Enriquebush

Enriquebush - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. New Game Plus+ carries over all progress ability & level data from the previous save file, so any progress/ability trophies can still be earned without losing any progress on them. Please note that certain trophies - like reaching the max level of 23 - might be easier to achieve in a New Game+ as you can re-earn the EP from story missions. It is also possible to start a fresh game on Hard Mode and earn all the trophies on the first completion of the game.

User Info: churchcody

churchcody - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. You can get the trophy with New Game +. You can get it from Hard Game + or Insane Game +

User Info: Shadow_Emerald

Shadow_Emerald - 4 years ago 0 1