Question from Priminoid

Upgrades ???

Originally posted this question to ask if i needed a new game+ to get my hammerfist upgrades but found out myself that you dont. Just "Air Bridge" from island to island and scour the military zones repeatedly. They'll usually have a trapped Hunter with the upgrade emblem. In the Red Zone it's a little more tricky some upgrades require you run around, i found 2 upgrades for hammerfist while blazing my way through the streets of Time Square.

I did this for most of my upgrades after beating the game, and ended up maxing Hammerfist, Whipfist, Pack Leader and such.

PS3Gamer5000 answered:

Just to clarify; this isn't a question, but more of a statement right? Cuz I came here to help, but it looks like you've got it figured out.
0 0

Answers

churchcody answered:

Upgrades for your powers will spawn as you progress through the game's story, so by the time you near the end of the game you will be able to consume them all and be at full strength. The consumables will spawn randomly, though, and roaming the map should eventually allow you to find one.
0 0