Upgrades ???

1. Originally posted this question to ask if i needed a new game+ to get my hammerfist upgrades but found out myself that you dont. Just "Air Bridge" from island to island and scour the military zones repeatedly. They'll usually have a trapped Hunter with the upgrade emblem. In the Red Zone it's a little more tricky some upgrades require you run around, i found 2 upgrades for hammerfist while blazing my way through the streets of Time Square.

I did this for most of my upgrades after beating the game, and ended up maxing Hammerfist, Whipfist, Pack Leader and such.

User Info: Priminoid

Priminoid - 4 years ago

1. Just to clarify; this isn't a question, but more of a statement right? Cuz I came here to help, but it looks like you've got it figured out.

User Info: PS3Gamer5000

PS3Gamer5000 - 4 years ago 0 0

1. Upgrades for your powers will spawn as you progress through the game's story, so by the time you near the end of the game you will be able to consume them all and be at full strength. The consumables will spawn randomly, though, and roaming the map should eventually allow you to find one.

User Info: churchcody

churchcody - 4 years ago 0 0