Question from King_of_fire_10

Why didn't they add a full body armor ability like there was in Protoype?

I was just wondering about this because i'm sure it wouldnt be hard for them to make a design for a full body armor version for James Heller. Oh and do you think there going to make DLC Costumes for the game, that would be pretty epic.

PS3Gamer5000 answered:

I don't know why they took it out, but it had been in the first video(s) back when the game was originally announced. For whatever reason they seem to have wanted to phase it out, but they make up for it by giving the shields the ability to reflect rockets and parry attacks.

They have concepts for DLC costumes in the artbook that comes with Blacknet Edition (and from having Colossal Mayhem I know that at least some of them are being put into the DLC packs).

*possible spoiler of future content*

Two of those concept arts were actually an Armor Power version of Heller, and an Armor Power version of Mercer. Though I don't know if they would just be cosmetic skins, or maybe reduce damage taken while wearing the skin.
0 0