Where can I find a green(healer) chocobo?

1. Does anyone know where I can find a green(healer) chocobo? I have ran across purple, red, and two shades of yellow but can't seem to find the green one anywhere.

User Info: rusty8971

rusty8971 - 4 years ago

1. I found mine in Yaschas Massif -110 AF- which I got to after completing Bresha ruins 3 AF and 300 AF. Using a Wild Artefact in 300 AF to unlock Yaschas Massif 110.

Make sure you can dish out plenty of damage when you fight it and have a COM that has launch. WHen low on HP the Green Chocobo uses choco-cure to fully heal itself. It's really rather annoying, I managed to tame on after only three battles though. Best of luck. ^^

User Info: TenraiSonzai

TenraiSonzai - 4 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. They could be randomly encountered at Yaschas Massif, AF100 (Yashasu-san/Yashasu-yama in Japanese).

User Info: karlo918

karlo918 - 4 years ago 1 1
  2. Yaschas Massif - 100 AF -
    You unlock it in Academia 400 AF bottom left portal (you'll need wild artefact to open it)

User Info: atheistium

atheistium - 4 years ago 2 2