Question from TheDiablix

Archylte Steppe Gate seal?

I am in Archylte Steppe and the gate is sealed. When I talk to Mog he says that in order to use the gate I must find the seal and undo it. However, I am having difficulty locating the seal. Any advice?

TwiztidFlippy answered:

You gotta find all the Cactuar statues. There's 2 red ones and a green on the right half of the Steppe's(in between a bunch of cacti) and you must beat a Gigantuar when you examine the green ones.

Change the weather to where its windy and go west from the gate and you should see a whirlwind. Use moogle hunt on it and this statue will port u to the western half. From there, there's 1 statue hidden in the western area for each weather condition. So find one then change the weather and port back. Once you found them all your good to go.

I THINK you need a wild artefact to use it as well. I don't remember :D
1 0

Archylte Steppe Locked Gate? Answered laurenNicole244
Archityte Steppe ???AF gate Seal? Answered heavengods
The Archylte Steppe? Answered laurenNicole244
Help with Archylte Steppe? Answered laurenNicole244
Archylte Steppe? Answered xKingKenx