Question from matt_blackbio

Side quest in Yaschas Massif 110 AF?

Iv been searching the web for the item I need to give the guy for his name because he forgot it. I read that a girl in 100 AF gives it to you but she hasnt for me. Help anyone.

Yaschas Massif- Fragments (example)
010AF-5/5
01xAF-4/4
100AF-7/7
110AF-5/6

RhapsodosXIII answered:

Open the gate in " A dying world 700 AF " to unlock Bresha ruins 100 AF. Go there, then get the quest from the guy on the graveyard. Travel to Bresha ruins 300 AF ( open gate in Bresha ruins 005 AF to unlock it ) and pick up his little device laying at the graveyard, go back to Bresha ruins 100AF and talk to him, then talk to the girl in Hope's tent in Yaschas massif 100AF to get an item. Now he will remember his name, and you will be able to get the final fragment in Bresha ruins 300AF.
0 0

Answers

TwiztidFlippy answered:

I had a lot of trouble with that one too. You have to be on the mission from Bresha Ruins 300 AF for the 2 passwords because he has one of them. Then there should be a girl in the command tent in 01xAF or 100AF I forget which one exactly and she tells you about the guy and gives you his name, which you tell to him back in 110AF for the fragment PW.
0 0