Fragment skills activation?

1. I have the Fragment Skill available in my menu with an option for Mog and the Haggler skills open. No matter what I try, though, I can't turn them on. I have the xbox 360 version with the latest patch. What's wrong?

User Info: abran770

abran770 - 4 years ago

1. dear guys and gals

there is no "on" option, when you press "X" button on the skill name, you will get a small window with two options:
    1. skill name
    2. off

therefore, selecting the first one turns on your Fragment Skill while selecting the second one turns it off.
    just remember this, the 1. option works like an "on" button.

User Info: Gvvai

Gvvai - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. If you have unlocked Serendipity in the historia crux go there. Then enter the building to the left (it looks like theres a golden A above it kinda) and talk to the woman in there. If you have the necessary fragments she will grant you fragment skills!

User Info: ReGenesis9

ReGenesis9 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. I am having exactly the same problem. I have the skills for Mog's Manifestation and HagglerbutI cannot turn them on? What button did you pressas I have tried everything!

User Info: Antfunk

Antfunk - 4 years ago 0 1
  3. I'm in exactly the same boat - can't turn the stupid things on.

User Info: Kazinstrife

Kazinstrife - 4 years ago 0 1
  4. Has anyone found the reason or solution to this problem? I just encountered it myself. :{

User Info: god_mike69

god_mike69 - 4 years ago 0 1
  5. i didnt find a problem with it, i simply went into the menu, fragment skills, selected Haggler with X, then opens a little window that gives me the choice of OFF or Haggler(on).

User Info: sparkles_764

sparkles_764 - 4 years ago 0 1
  6. The problem is you have a 360

User Info: birthbysleep86

birthbysleep86 - 4 years ago 1 1
  7. Lol selecting the skill's name means activating it. Just press A and select the skill

User Info: vane_in_box

vane_in_box - 4 years ago 0 0