Question from xKingKenx

How/Where do i find the Chaos Crystal?

I'm already at the end of the game and yet to have obtained the crystal

03032maf answered:

You can find it in Serendipity. I think you'd need 10000 chips for that, and only 7500 chips if you have the necessary fragment skill.
2 0

Answers

neohampster answered:

If you are like me and you think the gambling is broken (i have NEVER had a positive in gambling and i have the Eternal Crystal which should "increase" my odds) just scrape your way to 100,000 gil, use that to get 10,000 chips and get it that way, trust me its no more time consuming then trying to win them on a slot machine (unless you get REALLY REALLY lucky) and it also gets you overleveling on your EXP so yeah, I would grind out the money personally.
0 0

4evergaming answered:

Serendipity Casino sells the Chaos Crystal. The Price is 10,000 Chips (100,000 Gil = 10,000 Chips) or if you have the Bargain Hunter Fragment Skill active it is 7,500 Chips (75,000 Gil). I have found the fastest way to earn the gil required is to fight the Lightning Bombs in Bresha Ruins 300AF and sell the Lightning Aegis accessories. These Accessories sell for over 1,250 Gil each with the Haggler Skill.
1 0

PavoDK answered:

Not sure if this is a spoiler, if it is, I'm very sorry..

Get the Chaos Crystal, hand it in, you'll get to choose a weapon for either Noel or Serah..
Don't be afraid of choosing either one, because you can buy the other one for 750 Casino Chips at Serendipity.. and okey, this might be a spoiler then, once you get all 160 Fragments, the 2 weapons, Odinblade(Noel) and Odinbolt(Serah) will be the most powerful weapons in the game...

Unless there will be a DLC weapons later on, which I don't know, hehe
0 0

kajiwht answered:

You can find it in Serendipity for 7500 coins
If you want to get it without wasting gil, getting some rare itens and all the other crap from the cassino...
Just make a racing silver chocobo
(you can obtain it with adfvanced moogle throw, in Academia 4XX throwing it at the giant globe projection in the lab room (near hope))
after getting the silver chocobo... max it out...
feed it with lvl1 cactuar (steppe sunny 1st area), lvl 1 pulse gladiator (steppe cloudy most areas), lvl 24 microchu (steppe sunny marshes area), lvl 13 amanojaku (bresha 005), lvl 1 pitterpatter (yaschas 100)
go chocobo racing... when 1 is starting to fade... press X for initial boost...
keep betting 100 on your chocobo, set it to start low and rush at the end.
with 1 chocobo subscription you might be able to win 7500 easy
if you can unregister and register again and you`ll get it in no time
0 0