How many hours does it take to beat the game?

1. We can interpret this question in 2 ways:

- How long to finish the STORYLINE portion of the game
    - How long to beat 100% EVERYTHING

On easy mode, I beat the game in 20 hours.

How long do you think it'll take to get all 8 paradox endings and 160 fragments?

User Info: Fusionfall09

Fusionfall09 - 4 years ago

1. I have 100% ingame and 98% trophy missing the feral link usage one and im clocked at 59h 57 min som hopefully maybe 1 more hour for platinum trophy

User Info: Fakiren

Fakiren - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I beat the storyline in about 30, give or take but i did some sidequests. Im guessing 25-30 if you skip sidequests and try to speedrun it to use the term.

I did a 100% complete in 50-60 hours since there are a couple REALLY difficult and time consuming fragments to get like the casino slot machine winning one, the Long Gui murder and the complete bestiary one.

All estimates of course since people will play differently, but 25-30 on normal for complete and 50-60 on normal for 100% if i had to venture the guess.

User Info: neohampster

neohampster - 4 years ago 1 0
  2. Yh it took me 25 hours but without finishing all side quests, but if your wanting to do everything 100% it will take atleast an extra 25-30 hours or maybe more depending on your knowledge with the DUMB brain blast quiz lol, i knew most of them apart from the dumb musical question

User Info: FF13_IS_ARD

FF13_IS_ARD - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. About 100 hours short of the old Final Fantasy...sigh

User Info: Koedhatten

Koedhatten - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. I just completed it in about 19 hours with a pure rush approach, however, that was with the lightning dlc (commando) content, nor her rav. Version. Because of her I was able to skip a lot of grinding because she killed a lot of mobs be herself with a little assistance from me, Lol.

User Info: revenger681

revenger681 - 3 years ago 0 0