Question from Drilbit777

Where do i find the watch?

I'm trying to find the watch for the lady at Yaschas Massif 010 AF, she tells me to look over the cliff. So I go to Yaschas Massif 01xAF to try to find to the watch i go to the only cliff there where she told me to go and i cant find it. i read somewhere else you are susposed to throw the moggle to the chest but i cant find it, i dont see it and i tried scanning for it but i simply cant find. i tried throwing the moggle for about 10 minutes and i couldnt find anything. Is it in a different time period or am i doing something wrong? Because im pretty sure its supposed to be in Yaschas Massif 01xAF

RhapsodosXIII answered:

Yaschas massif -110 AF-. Throw mog at the chest, where the woman said she lost it. PS: This have already been answered before :D
0 0

Where can I find the lost watch? Answered matt_blackbio
Glitch? Sporty watch treasure box missing in YM 110 Answered shay101x
Where can I find the manual? Answered RJ5955
Where can I find (lots of gil and c.p)? Answered JoeKool1
Where can I find Traphezdron? Open MalachiYaDig