Academia 100% help?

1. I completed every other maps but only Academia 400/4XX remains 99% with only a tiny bit down in the W side of the map, the little slide next to the long moving elevator, the long line connecting in the low S part. It can not be accessed whether on foot or on a chocobo, gravity jump or normal jump or walk near it all do nothing. It is next to the dead end small alley with a vending machine in the W region near the spawn spot of Captain Cryptic

User Info: frozenflamesss

frozenflamesss - 4 years ago
    This is an image of the only grey area i was talking about.

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/99/30213652.jpg/

Please see your own maps and remember how you did it and tell me please

User Info: frozenflamesss

frozenflamesss - 4 years ago
    Trust me i tried everything possible and it doesnt work... I stand next to it, walk around, jump, grav jump, chocobo... everything...

User Info: frozenflamesss

frozenflamesss - 4 years ago
    I'm having this same issue why can't i turn it read... so annoying.

User Info: mohrgears

mohrgears - 4 years ago
    What do you mean walk underneath it? AND where did you able to walk underneath it? It IS the lowest position available as it is the sideway with the blue elevator helping us to walk quick to either side... there is no underneath ground way... show me in a vid or pic please or describe as detailed as possible please

User Info: frozenflamesss

frozenflamesss - 4 years ago

1. I thought it was impossible too, but your question on here actually helped me figure it out! What you said about it being the lowest position available so you couldn't walk underneath - I had a look around the area and found a blue elevator going down. Go down it, explore the lower area thoroughly and you should be able to get that last little bit.

User Info: fisho_mcspaz

fisho_mcspaz - 4 years ago 0 0

1. If you can't see any dark grey then the areas you're missing are in Academia 500, the place before the boss. This map is needed for the Academia place as well. It can be annoying but it's a bit easier than Academia 4XX where they have those stupid alleyways and shops to go in.

User Info: Sir_Griever

Sir_Griever (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. I just filled in that last 1% by going on a walkway directly below that spot.

User Info: whitenobody

whitenobody - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. all right I did it finally. Walk underneath it and you will finish that 1%. so glad

User Info: mohrgears

mohrgears - 4 years ago 0 0