Question from alexsaysmeep

Can't access floors 12 or 14 in augusta tower...?

I have the access key 13, but now whenever in augusta tower (300AF) I can only go to floors 13 and 15! And there's two percent left unexplored, I know it's in one of these two floors as well. Is there any way I can get to these two floors? The guide never mentioned I'd never be able to go back to them, and I just asummed the rest of the unexplored area was on floor 13. And that I'd still be able to explore. AHHHH

alexsaysmeep provided additional details:

THAT MAKES SENSE. I feel pretty stupid now, I started in that lift and everything! I somehow convinced myself my game had broke. I've been manically looking for a none-existant gate seal! Haha, thank you.

lvladskillz asked for clarification::

I am stuck on the same thing, and I tried looking for some other type of elevator on floor 15 and there isnt one. If i am missing it please be clear, this is the only map i need completion for and i have check on the map and it floor 12 and 14 i need

AZorro007 answered:

To access the 14th Floor, go to the 15th Floor and take the side elevator that first brought you up from the 14th Floor to the 15th Floor back down to the 14th Floor.

To access the 12th Floor, use the 14th Floor central elevator.
2 0

Answers

_Guerilla_ answered:

Thanks AZorro, it was on the 14th floor to me i was about to lose my mind - the elavator is next to the orange control panel its the south platform area go to the very end it is there you will be able to tell because its transparant-ish like the platforms that appear when you turn the buildings.
1 0

chrisksc answered:

The small lift on FL15 can be accessed by rotating the SW room.
0 0