DLC help please! adding DLC's?

1. Okay, I'm a real noob at this & i'm seeking for anyone's help/advice so bad! DLC problem! D:

I'm from Malaysia (ASIA mostly) & I have purchased my copy of FF XIII-2 :D but since i'm from Malaysia.. The game stores in general either sell the UK/EU/North American/ edition along with the Collecter's box set. :) They also sell the Chinese+ENG subtitles set. the whole deal works.

So I bought the standard ENG edition which is from the UK/EU. I'm really confused on how to add the DLCS?

Everytime I checked the DLC in FF XIII-2's menu.. it's said that "DLC's are not available, please check back at a later date" but when i check my PSN store for FF XIII-2 DLCS ...it's up & ready to purchase! (ENG versions of course).

So I tried my luck & purchased Noel's DLC outfit. & IT HAS NOT APPEARED in the game. I'm really upset at the moment & I just want to confirm.. is it because i'm from the ASIA region, it means I can't download any DLC's for FF XIII-2 if it's the UK/EU edition (since it's different regions)?

I've gone through the T&C's & it said it only worked for ASIA's FF XIII-2 copies. whatever it is.. I was just trying my luck, just to let you know. Plus My brother bought the DLC for me... from his PSN acc. I have my own PSN acc but I don't have a credit card to purchase anything... so does that mean the DLC is only allowed on my brother's acc. on the PS3? cause usually downloading DLCS would automatically install for everything.

is anyone else having this problem? (if you're from malaysia/asia)

Sorry if this is long cause I wanted to put much detail for you to understand.. If you have any info to help/advice me... I WOULD APPRECIATE it so MUCH!

User Info: NorAfiqahG

NorAfiqahG - 4 years ago
    just to add... that even my software update is up to date & still nothing... is there something wrong with PSN in asia. GARGHHHH D:

User Info: NorAfiqahG

NorAfiqahG - 4 years ago
    Okay, so it's been a while. I tried playing FF XIII-2 on my bro's acc. & nothing basically. GRRRR. :(
    waited til chapter 2 to check if I could use the DLC & NOTHING. OH DEAR.

User Info: NorAfiqahG

NorAfiqahG - 4 years ago
    Another update! well, The Sony centre (store) is finally SELLING THE ASIA/ENGLISH version of FF XIII-2 & I probably assume that it's the CORRECT Region Of FF XIII-2 to buy (if you're frome ASIA) if you want to add the DLCS. It annoyed me cause it was even mentioned on PSN website for ASIA before it's RELEASE. The game costs Rm179 (Malaysian Ringgit) & it comes with the DLC pack with Omega & Noel & Serah's alternate costumes. BUGS ME A LOT NOW. If anybody bought the game from the SONY CENTRE. Are you able to use the DLCS?

User Info: NorAfiqahG

NorAfiqahG - 4 years ago

1. Some things in the store will only work for the people who bought the item im not sure about this but i can look into it.

User Info: RJ5955

RJ5955 - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. You might have a USA Eng PSN account, and the UK/EU Eng Disc may not be registering the Content as proper because of that reason.

User Info: 4evergaming

4evergaming (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. I am having this exact same problem and I'm also from Malaysia.

User Info: advocational

advocational - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. yeah me too! i have this problem too! i tried to download serah dlc outfit(free download) but it keep 'DLC's are not available, please check back at a later date'. someone help me? im from Malaysia. mine is English version,not ASIA/ENGLISH version

User Info: syhrhGC

syhrhGC - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. damn it.. im still having problems.. finished the game + obtained all 160fragments, but still havnt managed to install DLCs.. i'ved lost atleast 60++ malaysian ringgit downloading goddess crux and all the other extra contents.. then i realise it does not work after i bought them.. should have known.. damn SE, tak gune betul, tak boleh ke kasi universal skit... we malaysians are big fans of FF also ya know..

User Info: zarith87

zarith87 - 4 years ago 0 0