Question from Ahmira

Locked Locations l Wild Artefacts?

Okay, so, I've completed the game, and I'm trying to get all the locked locations, but I'm sure I've obtained ALL the Wild Artefacts and I've used them all... Is there any other way to unlock the other locked locations?

Ahmira provided additional details:

Yeah, I looked on a guide, and it said that the Wild Artefact was in Academia 400 AF, but it was actually in Academia 4XX AF.... It was so frustrating running around that place looking for it, and then every two steps you have to fight a group of Cieth.. Thanks!

Answers

_Guerilla_ answered:

Hmm have you brought the one from the serendipity vendor? i missed that one and the one in Academia
0 0

Timshel1022 answered:

There are 10 Wild Artefacts in all. AF005 Bresha Ruins, AF300 Sunleth Waterscape, AF??? Archylte Steppe, AF??? Serendipity, AF200 Augusta Tower, AF4XX Academia, AF100 Yaschas Massif, AF700 Dying World, AF300 Bresha Ruins. You need 10,000 (I got mine for 7,500 because I had a fragment skill unlocked called haggle or something like that) coins to purchase the artefact in Serendipity. There are also videos on youtube showing where the more reclusive artefacts are hidden. The 2 I missed were in AF300 Oerba and 4XX Academia so perhaps those might have eluded you too.
0 0

4evergaming answered:

Right now there will remain 2 -Location Locked- ??? AF bubbles when viewing in the mode where going Up/Down alternates the year but doesn't change the location. These Locked Locations are future DLC. The Serendipity one will be unlocked on the 28th by purchasing the Sazh DLC Heads or Tails. At this time, the Valhalla -Locked Location- is unknown as to when it will be unlocked. All the other -Locked Locations- open up through gates or Paradox endings, other than the Coliseum which you need to either have the Omega DLC or the Lightning & Amodar DLC.
0 0

Jbumi answered:

This link shows the locations of all 10 wild artefacts:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKO_4QUPOA0&feature=g-hist&context=G2801017AHTy8xWgAFAA
0 0

FFXIII-2 - Used 10 Wild Artefacts, but still have 8 areas locked? Answered tomvandermeer
Enough Wild Artefacts? Answered KV93
I'm all out of Wild Artefacts. How do I get more? Answered toon_link_346
Where can I find more Wild Artefacts? Answered Mang0warrior
Wild Artefact?? Answered heavengods