Question from Queen_Grizzdrop

Where is Paradox Agent Type C?

I have wandered up and down the tower in 200 AF and still can't find it. I have looked at the picture many times and can't get it to line up. It just shows it floating up amid the columns. Anyone know where it is floor wise?

You can get it on the 49th floor, but PATC isn't actually on the floor itself. It's way down below that level floating against one of the beams on the outer wall roughly to the northeast. Throw Mog at it to retrieve it.

Look carefully at the picture that came with the description of the Paradox C fragment quest (under Fragments in the main menu).

Now go to the lowest floor and proceed to walk about on the outermost walkway segments.

Look off the side and ends of each toward the columns underneath until you see what was displayed in the Paradox Agent C picture.

There will be a slight difference in that you will see a bobbing Treasure Cube when you find the correct view.

Use moogle throw to retrieve the contents of the Treasure Cube.

Actually its easier from the middle ring not the outermost you can get a much better aim on that one, go through the door with the two on it to the outer ring then run to the door with the 1 on it onto the center ring it will be down below right before the yellow light on the walk way NE posistion down below u should have a clear shot

Ok I have the game guide to help me so I'll use it to help you. Go and take the elevator to the 49th floor. Go and move the room to get to the outer part of the ring. Now move to the next room to get to the part of the ring otherwise inaccessable. Now look down as you walk across the platform. If you look at the wall and look down as you are close to the end of the ring you should see a small moving box, this is a treasure box with the Paradox Agent Type C. Throw Mog down and you got it.