Question from JoeKool1

Where can I find (lots of gil and c.p)?

I need money to buy those 112,000 gil weapons that chocolina has for sale and I need the C.P to be able to beat the long gui in that field place.

najzere answered:

The quickest way to farm for gil if you're not maxed is to build a racing Chocobo and race for Collector Catalogs, which can be sold for 10,000 to 11,000 gil apiece. I wouldn't worry about CP as you'll get more than enough to max Serah and Noel by continuing to play. Beat the game, then work on getting all the other stuff in the game and raising some good fighting monsters (you'll need them for Yomi and Raspitil anyway) and the CP will come. You also get the Rolling in CP fragment skill eventually from the mystic in Serendipity. If you save filling out your Bestiary for the last thing you need to do, you'll likely have maxed Crystarium.
2 0

Answers

johnny2475 answered:

If you have it.. equip a durable collectoers catalog on one of your charaters to increase your gil intake. Depending on where youre at in the game..cuz im assuming that you have not finished the main story yet, the achrylte steppe is going to be the best place for you to fam gill and cp as there are plenty of different monsters the pop up constantly..additionally if you want you can travel back to yaschas massif(010 af) and fight the narasimha(albino behemoth)..with the durable collector catalog you will earn 4,400 gill and 2000 in cp per fight..but for constant fights you will prolly just want to stay in the achrylte steppe. Once you complete the main story and earn the encounter master fragment skill it will be alot easier to farm for everything
0 0

MrFAQs answered:

If you're a post gamer, then go to oerba 400 AF and hunt raspatil with Battlemania activated to increase the chances of encountering him, she can be found in a time-space distortion (much like tonberries, and don tonberries) near the split between the northern ashensand (crystal ash beach) and the village proper, around the top of the stairs and the ramp leading to the area with choco-boconnoying-lina, make sure you are well prepared for the fight, it helps to have the double cp fragment and a durable collectors (or plain old collectors, if you dont have the max space) catalogue equipped for very good cp/gil rates, 25k cp, and 50,000 or 100,000 gil, depending on if you have a durable or plain collectors catalogue equipped, he also drops 3 Scarletite which sell for 56,000 gil with haggler equipped

Hope it helps, good luck during the fight :)
0 0

How do I get lots of cp before post-game ? Open Keroro_2350
Where can I find the manual? Answered RJ5955
How do I find Exoray? Answered sirstabsalot
Where to find sun petals? Answered GHLEGEND7
Where can I find Traphezdron? Open MalachiYaDig