Question from sirstabsalot

How do I find Exoray?

I'm trying to tame an Exoray that is found in New Bodhum 003AF but i can't get the monster to reappear. Does it appear anywhere else and does anyone have ideas on how to get it to appear?

AZorro007 answered:

Exoray only appears in new Bodhum 003 AF at certain times in the game (that is, early on it won't appear but later on it is "usually" around). It is a "rare" fiend so you may have to fight many battles to get it to appear a few times.

If go to New Bodhum and spend some time looking for it and it does not appear, try again later and/or try a reset of your game to see if you luck is better with a new configuration.

I have spent many hours chasing this beast to, at last, obtain its crystal. I feel that the best place to find Exoray is the "long island" in the Tidal Shallows portion of New Bodhum.

There are two specific spots on the island where it "regularly" appeared for me.

1. There are two "wooden" platforms that appear across the pathway (down the middle of the island) from each other at about halfway down the length of the island, Run about near the green bush at the waters edge on the south side of the wooden platform nearest the sea side of the island to have Exoray appear.

2. As you move to the south end of the island from its north end, you will find two "large" green-leafed plants on its eastern side. The last plant has a Treasure Sphere located close to it. Each of these two plants can be associated with a "bulge" in the island as shown by the overhead map. The "bulge" in the island partially occupied by the second to last plant is where Exoray "regularly" seems to appear.
0 0

Answers

johnny2475 answered:

The best place to het it to appear is on the beach right as u leave the village...haveing on the attract more nd stronger enmies fragements will greatly help
0 0

Where to find sun petals? Answered GHLEGEND7
Where can I find (lots of gil and c.p)? Answered JoeKool1
Where can I find the manual? Answered RJ5955
Where can I find Adamantite? Answered fathersquirrel
Where can I find trapezohedrons? Open killa313