Anarchy Reigns Disconnection Issues?

1. First of all my internet is with Verizon I have the 4G Jetpack(Wireless)(Newest Model), my ping is either 82,85,or 88, my speed is usually 3mbps and yet every time I get into a multiplayer game the game clock freezes and no one moves around but me and then a message appears saying you have been disconnected and cannot play multiplayer, view leaderboards, etc...
    Any helpful info would be appreciated

uiop110 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. From the sound of it, you are joining a game. Lately, I have noticed that quite a few games that i have played, there seems to be lag issues, and looking at other peoples pings, its really high. I doubt its your side, i think its either the host of the game that your playing in, or the servers that platinum games set up for this game.
    Yeaitswill - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. I've noticed most of the time its because the game will select ANY region for you to play in, make sure you're not playing in europe or asia, its quite possible to plck a server anywhere. That will cause all sorts of latency issues.
    Circularlogic - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. Don't use wireless, it's not as fast as wired connections are and anomalies can pop up due to lag.
    reo6 - 3 years ago 0 0

How to get to red side? Unresolved AwsmazingAnimeD
Where can I find Safes? Answered The_Trainee
How do I ride a Mutant in Multiplayer? Unresolved Miraclechao
Where is my bayonetta code!? Unresolved Seth56
How many points/EXP is required to achieve Rank 50? Answered Wandrian