Anarchy Reigns Disconnection Issues?

1. First of all my internet is with Verizon I have the 4G Jetpack(Wireless)(Newest Model), my ping is either 82,85,or 88, my speed is usually 3mbps and yet every time I get into a multiplayer game the game clock freezes and no one moves around but me and then a message appears saying you have been disconnected and cannot play multiplayer, view leaderboards, etc...
    Any helpful info would be appreciated

User Info: uiop110

uiop110 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. From the sound of it, you are joining a game. Lately, I have noticed that quite a few games that i have played, there seems to be lag issues, and looking at other peoples pings, its really high. I doubt its your side, i think its either the host of the game that your playing in, or the servers that platinum games set up for this game.

User Info: Yeaitswill

Yeaitswill - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. I've noticed most of the time its because the game will select ANY region for you to play in, make sure you're not playing in europe or asia, its quite possible to plck a server anywhere. That will cause all sorts of latency issues.

User Info: Circularlogic

Circularlogic - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. Don't use wireless, it's not as fast as wired connections are and anomalies can pop up due to lag.

User Info: reo6

reo6 - 3 years ago 0 0