My bayonetta dlc code wont work?

1. It says its not active till 4 pm pacific time but that was hours ago and its still not working ... Has anyone else had problems? Cuz i really really wanna play as bayonetta

User Info: kennysea

kennysea - 4 years ago
    Iight at least its not just me ... And same here, main reason i got this was to try bayonetta and since it was so cheap i went ahead and did it ... Ill try the code again tomorrow ... Hopefully itll work then ... But other than that great game!!!!

User Info: kennysea

kennysea - 4 years ago
    I still got the same problem too!!! This sux!!!

User Info: kennysea

kennysea - 4 years ago

Answers

1. My code isn't working either. Cereza is one of the main reasons why I wanted to play this game.

User Info: Sendrin

Sendrin - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Its a day after & my code still not working so wtf! I wonder if its gamestop or SEGA fault.

User Info: ssomer01

ssomer01 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. Its gamestops fault, the codes are from back when he game was supposed to come out LAST year, so they already expired. Call Playstation customer support, tell them about it, then they will have you send them a copy of your receipt with the code and they will get you a new one.

User Info: Taters660

Taters660 - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. My code worked! I think you have to complete the campaign first, because that's what I did last night, and this morning the code worked fine.

User Info: TheSpoonman5

TheSpoonman5 - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. Just try it at random times, I had the same issue, called customer support, and ended up getting the code to work before they could help me.

User Info: Yeaitswill

Yeaitswill - 4 years ago 0 0