Question from kennysea

My bayonetta dlc code wont work?

It says its not active till 4 pm pacific time but that was hours ago and its still not working ... Has anyone else had problems? Cuz i really really wanna play as bayonetta

kennysea provided additional details:

Iight at least its not just me ... And same here, main reason i got this was to try bayonetta and since it was so cheap i went ahead and did it ... Ill try the code again tomorrow ... Hopefully itll work then ... But other than that great game!!!!

kennysea provided additional details:

I still got the same problem too!!! This sux!!!

Answers

Sendrin answered:

My code isn't working either. Cereza is one of the main reasons why I wanted to play this game.
0 0

ssomer01 answered:

Its a day after & my code still not working so wtf! I wonder if its gamestop or SEGA fault.
0 0

Taters660 answered:

Its gamestops fault, the codes are from back when he game was supposed to come out LAST year, so they already expired. Call Playstation customer support, tell them about it, then they will have you send them a copy of your receipt with the code and they will get you a new one.
0 0

TheSpoonman5 answered:

My code worked! I think you have to complete the campaign first, because that's what I did last night, and this morning the code worked fine.
0 0

Yeaitswill answered:

Just try it at random times, I had the same issue, called customer support, and ended up getting the code to work before they could help me.
0 0

Where is my bayonetta code!? Open Seth56
How do you unlock Bayonetta? Answered sighn02
How to get to red side? Unanswered AwsmazingAnimeD
Where can I find Safes? Open The_Trainee
How do I ride a Mutant in Multiplayer? Open Miraclechao