How do I solve Level 06 Stage 04?

1. Goal: use the fire extinguisher to stop the candle from burning down.

Parts to be used: a curved pipe, a metal block, a rope and a wagon (I own the german version, so I don't know the english equivalents).

The curved pipe is self explanatory. But I haven't been able to figure out how to use the other 3 parts and get the bowling ball underneath the ventilation shaft in a way that it get sucked into the pipe and blown out again to activate the fire extinguisher.
    Does anyone have the solution or at least a hint for me? I'm starting to lose my mind on this puzzle. All previous puzzles were a piece of cake, mostly. This is the first one I can't get to solve, even after hours of trying.

Thanks in advance!

User Info: Vyzzuvazzadth

Vyzzuvazzadth - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Fasten the rope between the existing trolley and robot. Place the metal block on the trolley. Here's the best part, place the remaining trolley on top of the metal block, but upside-down so that the flat side of the trolley rests on the metal block, and the wheels cradle the bowling ball.

User Info: BanzaiHeil

BanzaiHeil - 4 years ago 0 0