Question from lil_assasin

How do you create a battlelog account?

I typed in my email and password for my account and all it said is "Your account is not allowed to login." do i have to actuall play the multiplayer to get a battllog account? just so you know i dont have this game yet. getting it in a month.

lil_assasin provided additional details:

No i dont think so because i have a freind who has the game and preordered it from gamestop and has a battlelog account.

Answers

Onus111 answered:

If I understand correctly, you must buy the game from Origin. It's what I believe has pissed a lot of people off with the company.
0 0

Taro250r answered:

"Your account is not allowed to login."

From what I can think of;
I) You are required to confirm your EA account, with the same account you use on PSN. (If you haven't already done that)

II) EA's site will force you to make a 'Master ID' that you CANNOT change, I repeat you cannot change your ID.

III) Check if your PSN ID is added to your EA account.

IV) You can try logging in to your Battlelog after that.

If all fails then it would seem like you will need the game.
0 0

princeshaq1 answered:

1st Make a origin account with the same email account you use on psn then confirm your psn account & email

-make sure your ps3 account is added to your ea account

then play a few games on multiplayer after that once you log in you should'nt have any problems
0 0

MChevrier answered:

After you've registered to origine you'll received an email asking you to confirmed you're emaill adress. After you shoulld be goood to go.
0 0

ThProblemSolver answered:

the only thing you have to do is to make a ps3 account, then start bf3. Then it will come up a window where you got to register, enter your same email who you used one your ps3 system. Then confirm your registration if i remember corectlly, and then try to log in with it.

Sorry for my bad english

Btw, hoped it helped you -.- or if you allreadu made it
0 0

Got_Sony answered:

Why are tehre still responses to this question which was made almost a year ago...?
0 0