Where can I find Special Iron Ingot?

1. Hey guys, I just wanted to know, where can you find Special Iron Ingot? I've been playing this game for a while now and I wanted to get the Brawler Achievement of getting all the weapons from the shop. Since some of the weapons have to be made rather than bought, I wanted to know where and how I can get more of these as to complete my armory.

User Info: Chino6100

Chino6100 - 4 years ago

1. There's a crate behind the horse shed at your manor. It's like a step below the cliffs. Won't show the chest Icon on the map but it's there. Once opened you can fast travel somewhere, come back, and restock. In order to restock you must first deplete all of the ingots you have.

User Info: OhhSnap

OhhSnap - 4 years ago 0 0

1. The game is still fresh so not that much people beated the game yet. You can play normally through the plot and end it, You'll still be able to resume your game after it in order to look for missing gear. Just wait for a FAQ which will be available in no time :)

Plus, try asking over the board, people should know over there.

User Info: geovanicaon

geovanicaon - 4 years ago 0 1
  2. You find them in chests. Each crafted weapon has its own special ingot.

User Info: GLOK1132

GLOK1132 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. You get them from completing homestead quests. You can also find an unlimited supply right behind your mansion in Davenport Homestead. NOTE: The chest behind the mansion will NOT spawn if you already have Special Ingots. It's a fail-safe so that you can create all of the weapon recipes. I.E. There are more weapon recipes than homestead quests that give you special ingots so they put a chest behind the mansion so you have the ability to craft them all.

User Info: Pattycakes420

Pattycakes420 - 4 years ago 0 0