Question from aileyb

Where can I find the brewery in boston?

I'm in the Boston brawlers challenge and just got into the tournament. But I can't find the brewery to continue it. Can someone help me out?

aileyb provided additional details:

Thanks a lot!

Answers

iloveplankton answered:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCXd6llU9BA
0 1

LunarF0x answered:

Heres a youtube video I made with the location, its a bit shorter than the above linked. Its just the location, Im sure you can handle it from there, was pretty easy. www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG0IqI0FwAI
1 2

Jmonso1213 answered:

When you cross the bridge into Boston North, it's the larger red building slightly to the right. It'll be right behind the first set of buildings you pass, if I remember correctly.
1 0

Paul_Phoenicks answered:

From the second from the north harbormaster location, look for a large brick building close-by to the south. There are Brewery signs on the building.
1 0

radioali101 answered:

The you tube link by Iloveplankton shows you the right direction to find brewery :)
0 1

Jwmgreen answered:

How should I know
0 0

Where can I find the central boston chest as Haytham? Open azurefame
Where can I do crafts in Boston? Open spindeve
Boston brawlers? Open Tylersauris
Boston Delivery? Answered Talaeladar
North Boston Assassin? Open werdnafaz