Question from qnorris33

How do you unlock every area of the maps?

I already synchronized with all the viewpoints but there are still fogged spots in the game.

Answers

slaky101 answered:

Firstly, you have to complete sequence 6 as connor, and obviously synchronoize with all the viewpoints, and if there are still foggy parts on the map, try visiting the foggy parts and they may unfog, hope this helps
0 0

Bloody_Moon1 answered:

My guess is that this time Ubisoft made it so there will always be foggy spots after doing all viewpoints to make it more realistic, that you can't see everything. You'd have to walk through the fogged area to fill it in.

Not a big fan of that myself.
1 0

excaliaxe answered:

I agree. Especially since the whole map is just various shades of blue making it difficult to tell what is fog and what is rock or wheat fields and such...plus the floating blue over the blue map. I can't even tell if the collar on that dog or whatever it is on the frontier map with the jaw open says TO, FO, BO, or what.
0 0