Question from KenVen13

Beaver in Valley Forge?

So I have completed the game, and I am now finishing the hunting society challenges. One of which is to complete the hunting map, but I cannot find the beaver in Valley Forge. Any suggestions?

Gamzken answered:

beavers are usually near rivers or water in general, And all animals have an unique sound when you are near. Try to find a brush or grass tall enough to hide rabbits near a river and that is the most likely area they are in. You can also use eagle eye and see the brush as a hide spot.
0 0

Answers

flint9250 answered:

If you have some snares then use them rigorously. Find a chewed tree with the clue sign and make sure it says it was chewed on by a beaver. Set your snare down there. You can use bait but be warned: bait usually results in tons of other animals coming by and spoiling it. Good luck!
0 0