What other outfits should appear in the Manor basement?

1. Only the following outfits appear in the manor basement:

Ezio Outfit
    Captain Kid Outfit
    Prisoner Outfit
    Kah'....*Indian Name* Outfit
    Colonial Assassin Outfit

I also believe that Altair's outfit can be unlocked if you complete all optional objectives for story missions.

There are still some other stands. Does anyone know what they are and how to unlock, purchase, or download them?

User Info: CommanderBlack3

CommanderBlack3 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. From the "Cheats" section of GameFaqs:
    Achilles' Originial OutfitComplete the Achilles' Painting mission (Unlocked in Manor)
    Altair's OutfitComplete all main missions with all Optional Objectives (Unlocked in Manor)
    Captain Kidd's OutfitComplete the Oak Island Naval Location (Unlocked in Manor)
    Ezio OutfitThrough Uplay (Unlocked in Manor)
    Kanienkeha:ka OutfitCollect all Feathers (Unlocked in Manor)

There is also the Prisoner outfit, Connor's default robes (when wearing something else, Connor's robes will take the first spot on the rack), Altair's robes for getting 100% in all the main missions, the Colonial Assassin Outfit from the Target pre-order, and the Captain of the Aquila outfit (the clothes you wear while captaining the Aquila) from Amazon pre-order.

I believe that is all of them, though I'm not at my game right now, so I'm not able to count if I got all the slots.

User Info: Bloody_Moon1

Bloody_Moon1 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. I'm pretty sure there were only 9 slots, so that should be it.

User Info: Bloody_Moon1

Bloody_Moon1 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. For the Pre-order outfits if Ubisoft remains loyal to their practices then those will become available to the rest of the game owners about a year from now, just like on ACR when the pre-order dungeons where made public under a routine patch. Don't know if they'll charge a buck for them but if you have the season pass then you'll just have to keep your game and wait.

User Info: erdvilla

erdvilla (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. The Colonial Assassin and Captain of the Aquila outfits are both available as part of the first DLC pack as well.

User Info: Wakener

Wakener - 3 years ago 0 0