Naval convoy risk reduction help?

1. I have completed all the naval missions but my naval risk for sending convoys out is 80% minimum is there anyway to reduce this ?

User Info: tenrai1984

tenrai1984 - 4 years ago
    What sequence are you on? How many missions on each different path did you complete?

User Info: Bloody_Moon1

Bloody_Moon1 - 4 years ago

1. That is a glitch. After completing the 12 Privateer missions I got 2 of my routes reduced to 5% but other 2 got reset to 80%. On another playthrough they all remained at 5%, so I think it is a random glitch.
    Trading via sea gives around 15% more income from your sales, the ships can carry the same items because you only have 2 and they take 25% more time so in the end trading via sea gives a $ per Minute income of -10% compared from what you'd get from your 3 carts.

User Info: erdvilla

erdvilla (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0

1. I had the same glitch but don't know if it affects convoys. Btw erdvilla you can get 3 naval convoys.

User Info: CDFinnigan

CDFinnigan - 4 years ago 0 0