Question from Slave_of_Kefka

How do you disarm a jager and kill him with his own weapon?

I thought I was doing it right, but it wasn't counting for anything. I need to do this 10 times as part of the boston brawlers challenges.

Answers

SymphonicRain answered:

Are you sure you've got the right enemy? They wear some kind of bandana over their face. They're not the big guys.
0 2

VoidofTime answered:

Ahem,
You want to be unarmed, fists only.
Then when they come into attack, hit counter, then you should have an option of hitting disarm.
If disarmed correctly, you will be holding their weapon.
Then you simply beat the crap out of an unarmed Jager.
I found it difficult, but I can explain in detail for you if you want for a PS3 player.
Be unarmed, Hit O when they have the red warning attack symbol, Hit X to steal their weapon
THEN [] [] [] [] [] [], smack the load outta them,
I tend to throw away their blade after each 1 just to make sure it counts, but that's just me.
1 0

gamerfaqs123123 answered:

Jagers have a masked face, any other soldier in the game you can clearly see their face. They come at notoriety 3. If you can't see their face features, it's a Jager. (They can't be thrown, break defensed, counter killed.) Just disarm them with your fist and kill them with the sword. Then drop it and move on to the next guy
1 0