How do you find all the trinkets in the frontier?

1. I can't find most of the trinkets in the frontier. When I look at the map and go to the location where the trinket is supposed to be according to the map, it is not there. Where are the trinkets at if they are not at that location. Is it possible that they may be underground or is the map just wrong. If they are underground, where is the underground entrance? I tried climbing trees over the location but I still couldn't find it.

User Info: Stiffwood

Stiffwood - 4 years ago

1. Yes, there are plenty of trinkets underground. Once you find the location of one but its not there (the cup symbol looks kind of turned off) that means the trinket is either above (almost never the case) or below you. As for finding the entrance for the cave of mine that hides it, you can go around the area looking for solid stone walls that might hide the entrance.

For more precise instruction into the finding of trinkets go here:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqf_czLdhKg

Hope this helps!

User Info: Immature_Sage

Immature_Sage (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0