Question from Midnight98

I can't get any more special iron ingots?

I'm trying to get special iron ingots and the crate behind the stable wont open, i've already got the chest close to the Aquila so it wont close so I can get more, and I have no more s.i.i (special iron ingots)

Answers

TheDojaGuru answered:

There are no more ingots available until completion of Sequence Twelve, after the credits roll a chest will appear near the back of The Manor containing a new upgrade and the ingots to complete your special item crafting.
0 0

TedddyKGB answered:

I had the same issue. I'm sure you know about the crate behind the horse stable, right below the boulder at the edge, it's about a ten foot drop onto another small ledge.
On Ps3, you can open it and fast traval somwhere then come back to it and it'll be re filled.
On Xbox, I found you can only open it once. So what I did and worked is go to the DNA tracker and repay the "A Boorish Man", Before I was suppose to go find shelter, I went to the cliff edge and it was re filled so I just opend it and bada bing. The crate will be fill back up again after you complete the rest of the misson and go to resume. So really you'll be able to open it twice, once during the mission and once after.
I hope this helps buddy, all the best bro.
1 0

TedddyKGB answered:

Let me know if this works foe whoever is having the same trouble..
1 0

wakener answered:

I'm on a PS3 and I fast traveled and even completed some memories, and it won't reopen. But hey, I'm one of those guys who completed all the privateer contracts, but still has two routs still at 80% risk, and despite the fact that I got a special edition of the game and entered in the codes, I still had to buy the first DLC in order to play the missions that should have come with the game. So I expect nothing to work right.
0 0

wakener answered:

SPOILER!!!!
I tried replaying A Boorish Man, and that allowed me to open the chest . . . but I was also wearing Achilles' Assassin Outfit, so it seemed weird that he didn't comment on this when he opened the door. Even weirder was the fact that just after I spoke with him on this, his and Connor's first meeting, on the way back to the chest on the cliff, I walalked past the three tombstones in back of the house . . .
0 0