Frontier Scripted Notoriety?

1. I haven't been able to find any posters or other means to knock down the Level 1 Notoriety when I'm in the Frontier, with the exception of Valley Forge, Is this scripted or am I just missing something here to lower it?

User Info: Charmile

Charmile - 3 years ago
    Additionally, it wasn't there before Sequence 5

User Info: Charmile

Charmile - 3 years ago

Answers

1. The default, lowest level of Notoriety in the Frontier is 1. If you get up to level 2 or 3 you can simply leave the Frontier and come back to have it back to 1.

User Info: Salvidrim

Salvidrim - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. I think it may be scripted. I had the same thing happen between sequence 5 and 7. I didn't notice specifically when it started for me, but 5 sounds about right, and also pretty much matches when you really become an assassin, so it makes sense in that regard. Then it returned to incognito after I did the Lexington and Concord mission, which also makes sense, because at that point the Patriots, who have control of a large area of the Frontier, should no longer be seeing you as a threat. I think you're right. I think it's scripted.

User Info: PlasticandRage

PlasticandRage - 3 years ago 0 1
  3. The notoriety in frontier is 1 when u just came in frontier but after some time if u not committed anything wrong ur notoriety become 0....But i cant say this during campaign bcuz i noticed it after completing campaign.....

User Info: Mr_HT

Mr_HT - 11 months ago 0 0