Question from Wildehart

Where is the lighthouse, the lifeguard from radio, and bunglo 20?

I know where maggie is but where is the lighthouse located?
Also the radio broadcasts a distress call with the repair shop, to come to bungalo 20 cannot find bungalo 20 at all but can find 1-18. Also cannot find a a lifeguard hut on the beach where another radio call for help comes in, at one of the bars.

mingbming answered:

Nope the guy is alive and well you just saw the wrong life guard hut. It is somewhere along diamond beach he gives you a easy quest with a real nice reward. To get to bungalo twenty when you leave the life guard station (not hut) its on the left side of the road just eep going up stais and should be close to a small clear pool.( NOT a blood filled one)
0 0

Answers

howlmoon answered:

I cant say for sure but if you look on the map you would follow the road up. best way to do it would be to do the my precious quest, go to where you find the necklace, there will be two people there, one hurt the other fine, one with ask you to take the other to the lighthouse. you get a truck a weapon some exp and you found the lighthouse. As for the life guard im not sure, i found people on the radio just by walking around, youll see "need to kill" zombies on ur minimap, that that gives some good rewards too. The bungalo i cant help with, i dont pay attention to number much...
0 0

Croy10067 answered:

@ rayek you don't the quests from these so you can't just do that.
I seen the lifeguard hut along the beach but the guy in there was already dead (I think it was the right one) but I never found bungalo 20
0 0