Where can I find katana?

1. I beaten the game and still couldn't find the katana. Does anyone know where the katana is or if you get it through a quest? If so whats is the quest name and who gives it to you?

User Info: freddyslasher21

freddyslasher21 - 5 years ago

1. During the Prison Act, there is a sidequest that gives you Zed's Demise, which is a really good Katana that can slice heads off easily.

User Info: arekay18

arekay18 - 5 years ago 1 0

1. that one you can find in a mission I think Act 2 or 3 it is on the beach down from where you enter the jungle from that silo site down there it's an awsome weapon

User Info: mucloud

mucloud - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. I find one in the sewers when I was heading to the police station.

User Info: bigbrice

bigbrice - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Check merchants. I saw an Orange one for sale in the Jungle. Also, there's a scientist above the lab in the Jungle with a short chain of quests, just follow the winding path into the mountains till you hit a gate. He's right beside it locked in a building.

User Info: ZachDatteel

ZachDatteel - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. one of the best katanas in the game is a reward in a side quest in the prison, Zed's Demise has 834 base damage, and if used in a mod that it has the most affinity for, you increse its lethl power even more.

User Info: Ravenblitzfang

Ravenblitzfang - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. I found one on the way to the laboratory, it's inside a locked chest, but you need to have picklock skill lvl 3

User Info: RoddyAnumber1

RoddyAnumber1 - 5 years ago 0 0
  6. The katana is actually difficult to find I've only found and it was a weak katana.

User Info: Smokey918

Smokey918 - 5 years ago 0 0
  7. It is totally random. I found mine in a metal chest at the resort. You may be able that weapon and other rare, exeptional, and unique weapons if you go to each one of the people that you can trade with, then wait a while, and go back and there should totally different weapons.

User Info: mamaluigi1

mamaluigi1 - 5 years ago 0 0
  8. As many people have said Zed's Demise is the strongest katana obtainable in the game. And like MOST weapons in the game the damage is scaled to your lvl. For me, I'm lvl 40 with Xian and the Attack on it is 900 something + 777 with deathstalker mod. It's obtainable as soon as you get to the prison and absurdly easy to get. Otherwise you can get a Wakizashi by the time you get to the laboratory and if you're lucky you can find one in metal chests.

User Info: smyblee

smyblee - 5 years ago 0 0
  9. I'm level 50 in the game, and, my Zed's Demise does 2086 + 1598 damage with death stalker mod. this katana is the best weapon.

User Info: death_note_9112

death_note_9112 - 5 years ago 0 0