Question from Myzticl1n3

Why I can not play Online in Dead Island?

I try hard to join someone ini online, but can not be join. And my game lobby is block, can not be select.

BadLemon answered:

When you first load up the game and its the screen with the blood flowing in the water, go down to options. In the options category, click the L1 or R1 til you see the online play settings. I had the same problem and it's because my settings were set to LAN. So switch LAN to Playstation Network and you should be able to join others. If you want others to join you, make sure you have public slots open or no private slots. Granted this game still has trouble connecting to friends through invites, so a solution to this is to reset your PS3 or accept the invite on the screen with the blood in the water. hope this helps your problem.
2 0

Answers

SaizuFuma answered:

BadLemon is right. Just wanted to add that you can also do this by choosing PLAY from the main menu and then press square to edit your online settings before you choose the character.
1 0