Question from jordanjd

Where can I find the bunker by the cape?

there is a man on a radio that says he is all alone in a bunker by the cape. Where is this bunker. F.Y.I. This is act 1.

Answers

SilentLoner answered:

That bunker is in the southeast corner of the Resort. Just head south from the shack you woke up in after the Prologue and you should find your way to it.
0 0

Miss_Brains answered:

I think that plot to get in the bunk has been scrapped off from the development of the game. In other words, there's no Jose trapped in the bunk.
0 0

Zimandjess answered:

There is a Jose! I just went to the bunker and saved him myself! Go to the bungalow you start at in the beginninng of the game.Go to the edge of the beach and look to your right.You'll clearly see the bunker.There's 3 Walkers and 2 Thugs in the front of thr bunker along with a red truck.
0 0