Where can I find the bunker by the cape?

1. there is a man on a radio that says he is all alone in a bunker by the cape. Where is this bunker. F.Y.I. This is act 1.

User Info: jordanjd

jordanjd - 4 years ago

Answers

1. That bunker is in the southeast corner of the Resort. Just head south from the shack you woke up in after the Prologue and you should find your way to it.

User Info: SilentLoner

SilentLoner - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. I think that plot to get in the bunk has been scrapped off from the development of the game. In other words, there's no Jose trapped in the bunk.

User Info: Miss_Brains

Miss_Brains - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. There is a Jose! I just went to the bunker and saved him myself! Go to the bungalow you start at in the beginninng of the game.Go to the edge of the beach and look to your right.You'll clearly see the bunker.There's 3 Walkers and 2 Thugs in the front of thr bunker along with a red truck.

User Info: Zimandjess

Zimandjess - 3 years ago 0 0