Fair Catch?

1. In the manual, it says that you can perform a fair catch on a punt return by pressing Triangle. I've tried this several times to no avail. I try pressing, holding down until the catch, everything... it doesn't matter. I'm pressing it while the ball is still in the air, but I can't seem to get it to work. Is there something I'm missing to calling a fair catch? I've always been able to do it on the PS2 versions of Madden, this is the first time I've played one on the PS3, though.

It's killing me because as soon as I catch the ball, I get tackled instantly 99% of the time, so I'd rather just call a fair catch than possibly fumble.

User Info: crazyli

crazyli - 4 years ago

Answers

1. You are doing everything right except before hitting triangle you must hit the Okey to become the returner, then you hit the triangle key to fair catch. Ihad that problem also and it took me a while to figure it out. Hope it helps.
    d-Litespeed

User Info: d-Litespeed

d-Litespeed - 4 years ago 0 0