Question from TheGame50401

Stuck in Wolves Hideout?

Yes, I'd like to know if this is a bad glitch, I was in the part where you had 2 choices of places to go, 1 was Bamboo Forest, and the other was wolves Hideout, I chose wolves hideout, and now for some reason can't do anything in there, looks as if you could jump to the other area but it won't jump across the gap, it shows the embelum of the Pelicun in the middle top part of the screen, and it doesn't do anything except for when I push down on the D-Pad, a red x appears on it, Im supposing that this is a power that you haven't recieved yet, but if thats the case, then why does it let you in the area?? I just don't wanna have to start my whole game over again cause these doofs who made the game allow you to go into spots where you shouldn't be able to go yet...... So, any help to where I can or how I can get out of here without having to restart the game would be nice, tyvm.

TheGame50401 provided additional details:

I figured why I got Stuck, I accidently went to the marina and chose to go to a place where I didn't have the power learned for that area, but I still don't see why they let you get stuck like that, cause if anyone else does this, they will also have to start the game over and start from the begining..... And for help, If you don't wanna get stuck, I'd choose the Master Alligator 1rst.... or, just make sure you stay away from bamboo forest until u actually have to start the Master alligator misions...

This question is open with no answers submitted

Secret Outfits? Unanswered shahrouh