Question from Album_Artrum

Where can I find port crystals?

I already found the one in bluemoon tower, but are there anymore?

Answers

yuujiL answered:

I'm doing this quest from the board in grand soren's inn and you get one upon completion. also you can buy em from the black cat shop in grand soren. i think your limited to buy like 4-5 per in-game day. 20k each.
0 0

Chaos_Kalibur answered:

Port Crystals can be bought from the Black Cat for 200k each or found randomly after boss fights
0 1

idosofacility answered:

My black cat doesnt sell it and what bosses? couse I got 1 only after beating the griffon and thats all.. I even beat the great red dragon the "final batle" and didnt get one.. even killed beholders in everfall completed the 20 wakestones quest.. and no port crystal and not even balck cat seling it..
0 0

Diesel95 answered:

guys he means PORT crystals not Ferrystones lol. im trying to solve this myself i am in NG+
0 0

zanegreay answered:

If you got the port crystal from blue moon tower then have it duplicated at the black cat its 300k.
0 0

Coty13275 answered:

My forged Port Crystal cannot be used...

Spent 300K to forge it, merchants offer 100 Gold... Its Worthless!!!
0 0

danmanpro answered:

This is from the wiki.

During a first playthrough you can place only one Portcrystal plus the fixed one in Gran Soren. During a New Game+ you can purchase additional ones from The Black Cat shop.
0 0