Where can I find port crystals?

1. I already found the one in bluemoon tower, but are there anymore?

User Info: Album_Artrum

Album_Artrum - 4 years ago

Answers

1. I'm doing this quest from the board in grand soren's inn and you get one upon completion. also you can buy em from the black cat shop in grand soren. i think your limited to buy like 4-5 per in-game day. 20k each.

User Info: yuujiL

yuujiL - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Port Crystals can be bought from the Black Cat for 200k each or found randomly after boss fights

User Info: Chaos_Kalibur

Chaos_Kalibur - 4 years ago 0 1
  3. My black cat doesnt sell it and what bosses? couse I got 1 only after beating the griffon and thats all.. I even beat the great red dragon the "final batle" and didnt get one.. even killed beholders in everfall completed the 20 wakestones quest.. and no port crystal and not even balck cat seling it..

User Info: idosofacility

idosofacility - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. guys he means PORT crystals not Ferrystones lol. im trying to solve this myself i am in NG+

User Info: Diesel95

Diesel95 - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. If you got the port crystal from blue moon tower then have it duplicated at the black cat its 300k.

User Info: zanegreay

zanegreay - 4 years ago 0 0
  6. My forged Port Crystal cannot be used...

Spent 300K to forge it, merchants offer 100 Gold... Its Worthless!!!

User Info: Coty13275

Coty13275 - 4 years ago 0 0
  7. This is from the wiki.

During a first playthrough you can place only one Portcrystal plus the fixed one in Gran Soren. During a New Game+ you can purchase additional ones from The Black Cat shop.

User Info: danmanpro

danmanpro - 3 years ago 0 0