Question from Album_Artrum

Godsbane?

What is it for? i just stabbed myself with it ( just to see what would happen) and i predictably died.

mcrskyline2 answered:

Another great use of Godsbane, which I recalled have been discussed in another board : Easy Load Game.

Just save before you do anything potentially regrettable. When it does, stab yourself and pick retry :D

That way, you won't have to go back to main menu, which is a bit annoying (PSN log in, Accessing server, reading news about DLC you already knew)
2 0

Answers

HamsterAnn answered:

I believe there is already an answer on the boards if you search Godsbane but you have to use it at the right moment in the storyline; dying means you used it too early. You can search the boards for the answer yourself since it contains spoilers.
0 0

darkLIGHTking answered:

First : finished the last quest, then you will the one who will watch over the world
second: visit the first village by sitting in the throne in the rift
third: after that return to the rift and use the god's bane
0 0

Mandog19 answered:

Godsbane is for the True ending. Its the key to true freedom and it leads to the NG+, to avoid any spoilers, you will know when to use it when you can literally do nothing in the game, I didn't find this out til about 30mins after when i was suppose to use it.
0 0

HonooNoYari answered:

Like mcrskyline2 posted, it is an easy way to load game. Also usable to farm chests in Everfall- make sure to save right in front of a chest, open the chest, if you don't like the contents, stab yourself and retry. Got almost all of my best equipmen this way.
0 0