Dragons armour?

1. I really want the dragon scale armour anyone has 1 for trade? add me on psn if u do! the psn is: helicoptertje

User Info: zeplet

zeplet - 4 years ago
    Wtf? i have the official guide and it says theyre are clothes.....?

User Info: zeplet

zeplet - 4 years ago
    Wth? i have the official guide and it says theyre are clothes.....?

User Info: zeplet

zeplet - 4 years ago
    What the actual fack i have the official guide and it says theyre are clothes.....?

User Info: zeplet

zeplet - 4 years ago

1. Are you referring to the Abyssinal set? If so I can give you one later on. I just now got to work so you'd have to wait 9 hours unless somebody can get you one before that.

User Info: HappyFrisbees

HappyFrisbees (Expert) - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. No i know i can get that from the ur dragon i mean the red dragon scale armour! btw do u know how to get the abysal clothes?(like shirt and trousers?)

User Info: zeplet

zeplet - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Zeplet, there are no clothes or trousers or hat. Just the pieces you get from killing the Ur-Dragon online. You get full set.

User Info: Nero707

Nero707 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. The guide i bought says it does exist wth?

User Info: zeplet

zeplet - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. I believe hes talking about the red dragon scale armor, there is a chest in the same chamber as the ur dragon that supposedly drops it, 2% chance so ive heard, no idea on the validity of it though

User Info: Yeaitswill

Yeaitswill - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. Chamber of Absence, center chest in the first room. Has a 2% chance to appear so save beforehand and use the Godsbane to kill your self until you get it.

User Info: jackwinz1

jackwinz1 - 4 years ago 0 0