Question from zeplet

Dragons armour?

I really want the dragon scale armour anyone has 1 for trade? add me on psn if u do! the psn is: helicoptertje

zeplet provided additional details:

Wtf? i have the official guide and it says theyre are clothes.....?

zeplet provided additional details:

Wth? i have the official guide and it says theyre are clothes.....?

zeplet provided additional details:

What the actual fack i have the official guide and it says theyre are clothes.....?

Answers

HappyFrisbees answered:

Are you referring to the Abyssinal set? If so I can give you one later on. I just now got to work so you'd have to wait 9 hours unless somebody can get you one before that.
1 0

zeplet answered:

No i know i can get that from the ur dragon i mean the red dragon scale armour! btw do u know how to get the abysal clothes?(like shirt and trousers?)
0 0

Nero707 answered:

Zeplet, there are no clothes or trousers or hat. Just the pieces you get from killing the Ur-Dragon online. You get full set.
0 0

zeplet answered:

The guide i bought says it does exist wth?
0 0

Yeaitswill answered:

I believe hes talking about the red dragon scale armor, there is a chest in the same chamber as the ur dragon that supposedly drops it, 2% chance so ive heard, no idea on the validity of it though
0 0

jackwinz1 answered:

Chamber of Absence, center chest in the first room. Has a 2% chance to appear so save beforehand and use the Godsbane to kill your self until you get it.
0 0