What is the fastest way to get more rc points?

1. I want to get higher level pawns but don't have enough points to get them. Any suggestions?

User Info: freddyslasher21

freddyslasher21 - 4 years ago

1. Bit of a Hack, but if you are doing two playthroughs anyway (see both sides of a quest result, play as different vocations etc) you can start them same time on separate PSN's then take your other ID's pawn when you grind. Running this with my main (assassin, pawn mage) and secondary (mage, pawn fighter) and get like 10k RC every time I switch

User Info: OddmanUG

OddmanUG - 4 years ago 0 0

1. Well you could always do the thing where you coordinate with a person to run with your pawn for a long time to give you more RC. I once got 30k RC from my Pawn running with someone.

User Info: torgga

torgga - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. My suggestion is make your pawn more useful, for me Mage is the most useful vocations, then warriors, not to be confused with sorcerers. for me i would pay around 70k RC for a Mage, with both fire affinity & holy affinity, & Anoydene since most monster weakness is fire, and at night or in the catacomb is crawling with undead that are weak to holy affinity, & also the advantage with mage is they can heal your wounds.

2nd one I would pay high RC for is one with Warrior, since they are more or less "Tanks" they can dash out high damage and also high defense and lifepoint to protect others.

Striders & Ranger are my choice are the least, well this choice is more baised, mostly because im already a Assassins.

User Info: GrandHustle5

GrandHustle5 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. Those or spend a dollar or 2 and get those sky whatever dlc missions they award at least 2k a piece just for finding marked tokens

User Info: Pyro_Shrindo

Pyro_Shrindo - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. People get ton of RCs from people hiring their pawns.
    Add me on PSN and you hire mine and I'll hire yours.

User Info: Phophenomenon

Phophenomenon - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. From what I've noticed... You gotta make your pawn stand out, by that I mean... Make a well known char from other games lol sounds crazy but it works cause people love to see a random Clris redfield from resident evil tanking in your party or morragan from dragon age blasting away at foes from afar etc etc... The reason for that is there too many char that doesn't stand out so make yours do...

User Info: hmong_ninja

hmong_ninja - 4 years ago 0 0