Question from denzkie26

Where do i find griffin?besides in quest......

Asking for help

Answers

SkylineGT-R-5 answered:

Usually for me the griffins randomly fly around certain areas at random times. I know sometimes right outside of gran soren a griffin would randomly appear, there are also some other locations but I can't recall exactly where. Maybe someone can clarify more on their locations.
0 0

MaserPanda answered:

The only one i found was a bit to the west from Hillfigure Knoll. Was running around aimlessly, found a goblin camp, just as i began slaughtering griffin came to join the fun.
0 0

Akamei answered:

They also pop up outside of the dragonbane's castle but u gotta be quick cause they tend 2 fly away
0 0

Middleverse answered:

Griffins are nearly everywhere and in the daytime.

Just so you know, they frequent the region around Gran Soren for the tasty bulls that they hunt. Keep an eye out when you leave or return to the Capital on your travels! You might just see one swoop down to grab a bull!
0 0

Lord_Matter answered:

They also randomly appear around the Eadication Site Which is West of The Ruins Of Aernst Castle AKA(Mauls Fort) but ive seen it hear very rarely and its hard to keep it on the ground, and its quick to fly away after grabbing a goblin ---easiet way to pull them to the ground is with fire spell or a strong bow skill
0 0

draven_sword answered:

The others have answered it perfectly, but I feel as though I should re-iterate. In my own personal experience the Griffin appears at random. In the quest it points towards Hillfigure Knoll, and while this is true, the Griffin can be found there, it's not always true. When I took on the quest I went to the Knoll and had got there just as the Griffin was flying away. I waited for about 6 in game days and was never able to find him again. I went ahead and did some other missions and when I was on my way back from finishing one I happened upon him at Hillfigure Knoll.
0 0