Storyline differences?

1. I haven't play Dead Rising 2, I was about to when I found out a re-make of the game was about to be realesed, still I want to ask if anyone knows what differences are between

User Info: zeos26

zeos26 - 5 years ago
    Dead Rising 2 and "off the record" so I can tell if it is worth buying both or jus this one. Thanks

User Info: zeos26

zeos26 - 5 years ago

User Info: zeos26

zeos26 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. The differences in the story are:
    Frank West is there instead of chuck green.
    Some Psycho battles were removed or remade.
    New Psychos
    Completely different ending and beginning.

User Info: T3RM1N470R117

T3RM1N470R117 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Think of it as being kind of like Pokemon games, they have the same basic gameplay and story, but there are minor differences between them.

I'd suggest getting Off the Record, and looking up the story for the original if you're interested. This version is essentially the same game, but with many improvements and fixes. Although, if a Dead Rising 3 ever gets made, the story will likely follow from Dead Rising 2.

User Info: geminij3

geminij3 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Off The Record's story has nothing to do with the original game's Timeline, just like Chop 'Till You Drop. Consider it a Sequel to Chop 'Till You Drop (Storywise). Dead Rising 2 has the real story. However, Off The Record is better than Dead Rising 2 when it comes to Gameplay.

User Info: MegaManXPowered

MegaManXPowered - 4 years ago 0 0