Question from frozenflamesss

How can i see the Demon Sword rumour in chirper?

Already got shares of Lowee and Leanbox to 60 - 70% and i access the chirper but only Mid level adventurer and mama are there, not the rumour one? And Lastation is fine with only 50%...
Also, is there any order required in the Domination Ending to get the NPC to respawn like Lastation first, Lowee next and Leanbox or something like that?

In my 2nd play I notice that Lastation share stays at 35% no mattere how many quests I return, and I saw many events in chirper happen simultaneously , after all events Slayer appear( Demon sword rumour) It might have been the Chirper events. We have to see all the Chirper Events before the Rumour appears.

Leanbox shares 85% and World shares 16.6%, still no Demon Sword Rumour... Only Mid Level Adventurer....

Im now at the part where Histoire got kidnapped and we go beat CFW Trick... Also, I did get the other 2 rumours but Leanbox's one. Mid Level Adventurer keeps showing up even though Leanbox is 85% in the city and 16.6% World Share.

Lily Rank does not matter I think, But I got mostly rank 5, 1 or 2 more rank 4 on all of the characters so that must not be it.

This is my 2nd playthrough, the same happened to my first try as well... Any succeeded can you tell what did you do and when did you get the Rumours?

Im at chapter 3 now and Leanbox shares in capital is 55%, 2 minor cities also at 55-60% and world is 20% , still no sign of BIG adventurer, although i did get the mid level adventurer like normal... Any help?

The mid-level adventurer in Leanbox, the mama at Lowee who supports Arfoire, and the blue clad warrior at Lastation all tell the rumor about the sword, You have to learn about these rumors BEFORE you beat CFW Magic at the end of Chapter 5 and Planeptune must have 55%+ world shares. You can only learn about these rumors from Leanbox, Lowee, and Lastation and they must have 50% nation shares, you must also recruit all CPUs and have their lily ranks at 4-5.

Events usually don't happen during major events like that one, beat trick real quick and try again. keep checking Leanbox until the green fat guy on chirper has an event marker. if non of this works you may have to do another new game plus and try it all on chapter 4 because everything I told you is exactly what you need to do.

What I did was everything I just told you. you may have to do another playthrough, I decided to do my Conquest Ending on my 4th playthrough. Get a different ending for now, playthrough again until you reach chapter 4, and just follow what I told you.

I shouldve been more specific with Leanbox sorry, the mid-level adventurer is the one with the rumor, Slayer is the one for Lastation, and the woman who supports arfoire is the Lowee one, whats you have all goddesses and learned all three rumors get Planeptune's world shares to 55%+ and just continue the game.