Question from MinatoArisato94

Bad PS3 graphics?

I'm playing the game on ps3 and the graphics are worse than 2k11 graphs. Is it happening to you too or did I get a faulty disc?

KNGC asked for clarification:

That's also what im thinking we got a huge tv and graphics suck and when you click on the anolog sticks the cameras change and stuff any help

Answers

ParisByNite answered:

I don't know if you're serious or if you're trolling, but the graphics on the ps3 version is fine... much better than 2k11. if there was something wrong with the disc, then you'd get occasional freezes and not bad graphics. Maybe check your setup. It looks to me that 720p/1080p is better than 720i/1080i on this particular game.
1 0

Zekrom1 answered:

I don't know if anything's wrong with your disc, but my quality is really good. And I play on a crappy television too. I think you should go back to the store where you bought it.
0 0

rpgamer88 answered:

What game mode are you playing? Because when you play a game using older teams then the presentation matches the era and therefore will look "worse" than the modern picture quality
1 0