Iverson?

1. I saw on a video of 2k12 that charles barkley & rookie allen iverson were supposed to be on here(its honestly the MAIN reason why i got da game) but i cant find them. is there a cheat code or something i have to do to get them

User Info: SuperSed2005

SuperSed2005 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. I wish but they aren't as far as I know.

User Info: pgrant

pgrant - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. From what I understand there was an issue with Charles at the last minute which caused his NBA's Greatest to be shelved, though his rookie year team still went through and the team has the smallest roster. Iverson and a few others. I'm pretty sure Marbury is one of them are on the disc, but hidden and locked. In hopes that if the lockout ends they can put them on a roster if signed by a NBA team. The rookies are also on there somewhere. I don't know about A.I. as a rookie though. Though a leaked beta version of the game does show A.I., Charles, and Reggie Miller in the game. So, there is still a chance that Charles and Reggie Miller will end up on the game if something can be worked out by the time the DLC is released.

User Info: DarthVader87

DarthVader87 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Go to the download files and go to players and scroll till you find them.

User Info: savij84

savij84 - 4 years ago 0 0