Question from Lone_Wolf_23

What is the best car to use in every race?

I use a PORSCHE CARRERA from the limited edition one of the bonus cars.

- Please put the easiest one and the handling is not difficult and has a right amount of speed and the best one for hard corners and weather conditions,don't give me the crappy one's,and good for the last race but please give me the one for hard corners not good at hard turns but still a good racer. :) (Thanks in advance!)

Lone_Wolf_23 provided additional details:

I use the porsche carrera from the limited edition for is alright but lacks a little speed

Answers

AGD_560 answered:

Depends.Muscle cars for speed in highways,sport cars for off-road races(stage 3),and exotic cars for high intense race with lots of curves.
0 0

Phoenixrefire83 answered:

Honestly there is no way to answer this question... The best car to use is the one that suits your driving style. I use the Z4 and the 918... but I have others as well... Test and see which one works for you is the best answer I can give you.
0 0

Ramzeke answered:

I've been using the gallardo but thats just me
0 0