How do I use books?

1. I have brought some books from the bookstores and it tells me they are at the assassins den. However I carnt find them. I was hoping to be able to read them.

User Info: ftomiky

ftomiky - 5 years ago
    So there is absolutely no purpose to these books than to merely "have them in your collection"? No extra EXP or lowered notoriety? Seems like I should focus more on restoring structures from now on...

User Info: gaijinpimp

gaijinpimp - 5 years ago

1. I doubt you can read them because I know one of the books was the Odyssey and that is a LONG book, though I have not tried and so I don't know for sure. But they are at the main assassin den in one of the rooms. The room in particular they're in is a library. The books should be on pedestals inside the library.

User Info: orgynator

orgynator - 5 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. Orgynator described the location pretty well. Once you find them in the hideout, you can interact with them. When you do that, it gives a little information about the book and/or a story about the author.

User Info: Cowboy6665

Cowboy6665 - 5 years ago 2 1
  2. In other words, if you have played assassins creed 2 or BH, its a little bit like the paintings.

User Info: Dante_Fears_Me

Dante_Fears_Me - 5 years ago 0 2
  3. While there are pedestals for the special books, All the books that you can purchase are on the bookshelves (On tiny pedestals) in the library of the Assassin HQ.

User Info: dumbgamer99

dumbgamer99 - 5 years ago 0 1
  4. Just to give you a better idea of the room they are in if you still do not know. it is the room that you have to go to in order to do the missions as altiar

User Info: soltys316

soltys316 - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. At the main Assassin's Guild. You inspect the book shelves in the library.

User Info: tony8669

tony8669 - 5 years ago 0 0