Question from cool_hand_luke1

3 Outfits?

So I unlocked the Old Altair and Desmond costumes in the game, but there is one more? I thought the Ishka Pasha Armor was the third, but apparently not. Does anyone know what the third is?

cool_hand_luke1 provided additional details:

Smoke i got 100% sync on sequence 8 and nomad do you mean sequence nine? cause if eight that's wrong

Ok... so we have armor of brutus, turkish, and original altair... but ive heard they open new slots, iinstead of not having dlc ( other than gamestop)(, and having 3 slots. anyone else?

Uhh so i got 100% sync and nothin... do you have it? and if u do do u have dlc?

I feel a little better im not the only one... but does anyone else know about the last costume? its driving me crazy XD

I will look into that thank you... but i got the old altair from 100 percent sequence 8, and it was under outfits.

Thanks for helping me with it. and that's true, i had that space in brotherhood too. it could be dlc slot.

Thank you all. But where is the redeeming link?

Wait never mind. Thanks!

golub007 answered:

Its turkish assassin armor you get with cetain versions of the game
2 0

Answers

smoke352 answered:

I had 3 slots aswell but one of my slots got filled with the armor of brutus from assassins creed brotherhood cuz of pre order dlc also how do you get the old altair outfit i got desmond but am unsure how to get the old altair outfit cuz 4 places say diff things hope this helps
0 0

chaosnomadzero answered:

It's the original Altair outfit you get it by getting 100% on the last sequence.
0 0

chaosnomadzero answered:

It's sequence nine
0 0

Travis31602 answered:

I am also curious as I got the signature edition from gamestop and I had 3 outfit slots one being Desmond and the other being Altair, and I still have an empty slot ( the only dlc i have is the gamestop pre-order dlc)
0 0

chaosnomadzero answered:

Its supposed to be a cheat you get for getting 100% like in brotherhood I got some cheats unlocked in there couldn't figure out how to use them but if you got 100% on sequence 9 and it's not in your inventory than try activating the cheat however that works.... I'll look around somemore.
0 0

Travis31602 answered:

@ chaosnomadzero I'm not sure what you mean because I have 100% sync on all story sequences ( the only thing I'm missing are things like all renovations and all animus memory shards) oh and the only way to activate cheats is to replay an old memory and none of the cheats I have do anything outfit related. For 100 % on sequence 9 you get old Altair not Original Altair.
0 0

sithjoao answered:

I have 100% in all mission and every collectible except treasures and I dont have the third outfit.
0 0

chaosnomadzero answered:

Sorry my bad.... I wonder if it's like the draken armor on brotherhood then... I had an empty space in my outfits downloaded the da Vinci disappearance and it was filled soo maybe it's for download content I got the guide book it only shows 4 outfits 2 of which I don't believe come with the signature edition... Could also be a glitch maybe there'll be a patch..... Just a thought I'll keep lookin though.
0 0

Big_Canasian_4 answered:

I got all outfits including Ezio's ultimate armor from the special edition
0 0

JameJame456xx answered:

Most likely it is a glitch because in the beginning, there are only two slots for outfits but when you beat the game, there are 3. If that's not the case then the third is DLC since I beat my game completely: all treasures, full sync, all trophies, etc. But I pre-ordered mine so it can't be from that.
0 0

soltys316 answered:

One slot may be for the turkish assassin armor. it is a free dlc you get through gamespot.com
0 0

chaosnomadzero answered:

It is the Turkish assassin armor go to gamespot.com look up assassin's creed revelations there's a link that'll give you a code you can use your account for this website so sign in it'll give you a code type it in like you would a psn card at the redeem code thing and there you go.
1 1

Cj_Blazer answered:

I have the third costume!!! It's the Brutus armor from brotherhood. You only get it if you bought the walmaet version of the game. Im pretty sure that's what you're missing.
0 0

Sky_205 answered:

Its the Turkish Assassin armor, you get it FREE from a special edition of the game, but it could also be any other outfit that was mentioned it previous answers, cause you can't have them all
0 0

JasonVoorheesXV answered:

I think I got it you need 100% sync meaning all shards treasure viewpoints and 100% sync in the story mode. I found a phraase written in the book for it saying wierd stuff about full sync so I got all the shards viewpoints and treasure by using the book = full sync in sotory mode and shazam I unlocked a secret armor. I'm not telling until you guys figure it out. :3 Good luck you'll need it it's hard.
0 1

Nonamesworkhere answered:

So then you don't know what it is, JasonVoorheesXV.
0 0

bdizz1e9 answered:

Well I got like five outfits the first two I got were Desmond and old Altair then I got the assassins armor the old on don't remember the name. Then it never showed up for the out fit so I later got the add on lost archive and magiclly I got altiars robes and the armor of brutes so that's my answer get the lost archive add on its actually fun it's the story of subject 16
0 0

aa9000 answered:

I think the third outfit is from the DLC of the pre-order
0 0