Question from millionsunback

There's 3 outfit??

1- desmond outfit
2- Old AL'Tair outfit
3- ????

what outfits is the third n how to get it?

millionsunback provided additional details:

hmmmm , btw im already complete sequence 1 - 9 all 100% , but the challange , thives . mercenaries, n Romanies guild havent done it yet... still not getting the third costumes

alison22000 answered:

People Your All Wrong! The Question is for AC Revelations, Not AC Brotherhood. Please get your games right before posting

There are only 3 outfits you can get in AC revelations.

1st is the Turkish Ishak Pasha's Armor, you get from getting all 10 Ishak's Pasha's Pages

2nd is the Master Assassin's Armor, you get once you complete the 1st Half of all 7 master Assassin Missions, as all 7 Master Assassin Missions are all 2 parts.

3rd is one I don't know the name of, but you can only get it from buying the Special Edition version of the game.

I did hear that there is another that will be coming out within a DLC in the future, but don't know it's name or when the DLC comes out.

I have also heard that Desmond can get the Altair Robes, but I must research that more for more information on it. But as I have stated, thats all the Armor's your able to get in AC Revelations.

As for the Best Armor, The master Assassin Armor I believe is the best.

As for your question and the Armour's you posted, they are merely starting out Armor/Clothing, they aren't actually Special Armor that you have to earn, just what you begin the game with.

For everyone else who replied, I only wish that when people are answering questions, that the replies will get the games correct, and their information correct. This Question is for Assassin's Creed Revelations. NOT! Assassin's Creed Brotherhood as most , to all the replies, answered as AC: B Answers.
0 0

Answers

Vercalos answered:

The third outfit, according to what I've found via some searching, is "The Old Eagle", which is unlocked by completing Sequence 8 with 100% synchronization.
0 1

cool_hand_luke1 answered:

Vercalos that is the old altair, and millions i have also benn having trouble with this, but someone in the question i asked suggested that it could be a slot for a later dlc, like the armor you get when you buy the Da Vinci Disappearance.
0 1

Elmano4 answered:

l think there are like 5 outfits:
1- Desmond
2- Old Altair
3- Altair Robe
4- Armor of Brutus
5- Turkish Armor
1 1

nerbikin answered:

There are several outfits. One of them you need to have gotten the pre-order to get. It only shows the one extra slot, but even when you only had the first one unlocked it only showed one extra slot.
0 0

tallscorpio29 answered:

Elmano4 is almost correct! There is a desmond outfit technically but its the same one you wear playing as desmond. You get the brutus one from download. You can put in a cheat for altairs(also known as eagle suit). You can get like 3 more! One of them you get from assasin challenges. One you get from getting 7 master assasins. And as soon as I remember the last one I'll let you know!
0 0

bhuado answered:

ok i need a little bit of help here. i have the altair armor on AC2 and the Armor Of Brutus on AC B. but none of them show up. whats wrong?
0 0

tony546 answered:

Alright the ishak pusha armor is a legit armor and does not show up in the outfit folder so i cannot b the last outfit
0 0